- 1 ½ cups Edible Garden fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of fresh cracked pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Place basil, pine nuts, crushed garlic, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse while drizzling in the olive oil until smooth.
- Add cheese one tablespoon at a time and continue to pulse into a thick paste.
- Adjust by adding more olive oil if you like a runnier consistency.