- 1 cup soaked raw almonds
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Place almonds, dates, coconut, and cacao powder in a food processor. Pulse until well mixed and crumbly (see photo below for consistency). Drizzle coconut oil in and continue to pulse until mixture is evenly moistened.
- 2 pkgs silken tofu
- 1 tbsp Edible Garden Living Mint leaves
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- To make pudding place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely mixed and smooth.
- To make Strawberry Patches place pudding in a clear glass. Top with several tablespoons of Raw Vegan “Dirt” over the top. Garnish with fresh strawberry pieces and Edible Garden mint or parsley leaves.