- 1 large head cauliflower, cut up, sliced into ½" pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh thyme sprigs
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Turn grill on. Line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle some olive oil on top of foil. Lay cauliflower slices on baking sheet in a single layer. Layer onion slices on top. Place thyme and rosemary sprigs on top. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer foil with cauliflower to grill. Grill, covered, about 20 minutes, turning cauliflower pieces over halfway through cooking.